- PowerPoint presentations
- Overhead Projector
- DVD Resources
- Written notes and handouts
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Mock Trial Material
- Workshops/Group work, discussions debates
- Visiting Speakers
- Optional Field trips
LawEd POLICY STATEMENT
LawEd outlines its commitment to all students in endeavouring to:
- Provide excellent teaching and educational resources to enable students realise their chosen personal and career ambitions
- Promote an attainment culture whereby students are encouraged to give of their best
- Provide a welcoming and nurturing environment where all students are treated with respect and dignity
- Support and guide students in their academic and personal development towards their educational and personal goals
- Provide for continuous improvement of materials through the active consideration of feedback from students, staff and Transition Year Co-ordinators
FORMAT OF COURSE
This course will be taught over a day/day and half time period. We are at all times flexible to fit in with the proposed schools timetable. This Course will be taught by qualified Solicitors and Barristers who have worked and trained in their field and henceforth have the necessary skills and expertise.
A LawEd certificate will be presented at the end of the programme to each student who participates in this course.
Full details of all our programmes and seminars are available on request.